This widget allows you to add YouTube video player to your wiki page.
It was created by Yaron Koren. Modifications for DayZ Wiki made by technical_13, ShoeMaker
Using this widget
- id is the 11 digit alpha-numeric id-code from the URL of the video.
- id2 - id9 are the 11 digit alpha-numeric id-code from the URL of the videos to create a playlist.
- width will be limited to the range of 320 - 640 - 800. (Exception is if hd is set)
- height will be limited to the range of 240 - 480 - 600. (Exception is if hd is set)
- hd may be set to 1 OR 2 to over-ride the normal 800×600 width & height limits.
- Setting hd to 1 defaults video size to 1280×720 (720p).
- Setting hd to 2 defaults video size to 1920×1080 (1080p).
- autoplay may be set to 1 if you want the video to start playing as soon as it is loaded.
- WARNING: May be not desirable for most viewers.
- May be set to 0 to have the controls always visible.
- May be set to 1 to have the video progress bar and the player controls slide out of view a couple of seconds after the video starts playing.
- Set to 2 by default for the video progress bar to fade out while the player controls (play button, volume control, etc.) remain visible.
- May be set to 3 to completely remove the controls. (This is NOT recommended.)
- Setting this to 3 is actually setting controls to 0.
- WARNING: The following may not work in all instances. Currently only works for people loading with HTML5 and not AS3 viewers.
- loop may be set to 1 if you want the video(s) to play over and over and over again in an infinite loop.
* Bold values are the default settings.
* Do not include arguments not needed. Most videos will simply work best using only .