Welcome to the Projects page. Here you'll find a collection of the larger ventures being moved forward by our active editors. This includes things like comprehensive updates of content, language support, and new feature implementation. For more information about a project and how to get involved with it, check out the list below and follow through to each Project page.
These are long-term goals for the wiki to be accomplished by multiple editors.
- Wiki Update Project - overhead initiative to recruit new editors
- Location Overhaul 1.0
- Weapons Overhaul 1.0 (Lead: Runnick)
- "Living Museum" Concept
- Mod Wiki Updates
- 1.0 Wiki Updates
- Health Overhaul 1.0
- Article Generalisation
Smaller projects that are typically handled by one editor by themselves.
Lore of Chernarus (Rustycaddy, Lasyen)Suspended - Game lore is in limbo with numerous name edits since 1.0.
- Supported Technology (Tatanko)
- Survivor GameZ (Lasyen)
Efforts to translate the contents of this wiki into other languages. To get assistance with translating articles, see our translation help page.
- Czech translation
- German translation
- Hungarian translation (AdamTheHUN)
- Italian translation
- Japanese translation
- Portuguese translation
- Russian translation
- Spanish translation
- French translation
Don't see your language listed and want to start a project for it? Tell our Admins to get one started for you.
These are projects which have already been completed. Their individual pages serve as a record of what was accomplished.
- Wiki Overhaul, Completed Winter 2016 - 2017.
- Health Overhaul, Completed Winter 2016 - 2017 by Tatanko
- The Experimental Branch, Completed Winter 2016 - 2017 by Tatanko
- Infobox Overhaul, Completed Winter 2016 - 2017.
- Combat Mechanics, Completed Winter 2016 - 2017.
- Library of Books, Completed Winter 2016 - 2018 by TeriyakiAsthma