|Category||Weapons > Ranged|
|Repairable With||Gun Cleaning Kit|
|Size||8 Slots (4x2)|
|Weight||2 kg (3 lb)|
|Internal Magazine||1-Round (Chambered Round)|
|Range||Medium (190m Max Effective Range)|
|Rate of Fire||Low (300 Rounds/Min)|
1 ((Very Quiet) Pistol Suppressor/Plastic Bottle Suppressor)
25m (Hip-Fire/Iron Sights)|
25m - 50m ((50m default) Mini Sights)
50m - 150m ((50m default) Handgun Scope)
|Magazines||9rd Deagle Mag|
Plastic Bottle Suppressor
Large, semi-automatic pistol, fed from a detachable magazine. Equipped with a railed barrel, it hits way above its weight. Uses .357 rounds. — In-game description
The Deagle, or Mountain Crow .357 Magnum Pistol is a semi-automatic handgun chambered in .357 rounds. It has two variants; a standard silver finish, and an ostentatious gold variant.
The Deagle is a semi-automatic pistol found in DayZ. The Deagle has 3 more bullets in a magazine and can also have 1 bullet chambered for a total of 10 rounds in comparison to the 6 total of the Revolver. Reloading is also faster than the Revolver, with the Deagle being magazine fed instead of loading each round individually into a cylinder. Firing the .357 Rounds, it deals a total of 63 health damage (10 damage more than the Revolver), as well as 88 shock damage. The Deagle is capable of knocking out unarmored survivors with a single shot to the chest from a range of 160m. It is quite rare, supports attachments, uses common ammunition, and sports relatively high damage compared to other pistols in the game.
For a full overview of the gun and stats, check out Wobo's site on the Deagle
Weapon attachments are any accessories or devices that attach to a firearm in order to add, improve or modify the weapon's functionality or performance. In DayZ Standalone these attachments take the form of sights/optics, handguards, buttstocks, muzzle devices, barrel and handguard attachments and gun wraps.
Sights and Optics
- The Deagle seems to be based on the .357 Magnum version of the Magnum research and IMI Desert Eagle
- The Deagle was in the files for numerous years alongside other unreleased weapons such as the PKM, RPG-7 and Groza-4.
- The Deagle was previously found to have the name 'Golden Eagle' in the files, while the string names suggested an earlier revision of 'Desert Eagle' or 'DE'.
- The Deagle was introduced in the 1.09 Experimental patch in August 2020, but was previously found to have complete functionality in 0.62.
- In game, the weapon has engravings which state the manufacturer is 'Edge Military Industries Ltd.' (reference to IMI), manufactured in the Czech Republic and has the serial number of '77701337'.
- The Deagle seems to be based on the golden .357 Magnum version of the Magnum research and IMI Desert Eagle
- The Titanium Gold finish variant is commonly found in popular culture as a show of power and wealth, notably also being attributed to Saddam Hussein's collection of golden weapons.
† Currently in Experimental.