|Category||Weapons > Ranged|
|Repairable With||Gun Cleaning Kit|
|Size||8 Slots (4x2)|
|Weight||2 kg (3 lb)|
|Internal Magazine||1-Round (Chambered Round)|
|Range||Medium (190m Max Effective Range)|
|Rate of Fire||Low (300 Rounds/Min)|
1 ((Very Quiet) Pistol Suppressor/Plastic Bottle Suppressor)
25m (Hip-Fire/Iron Sights)|
25m - 50m ((50m default) Mini Sights)
50m - 150m ((50m default) Handgun Scope)
|Magazines||9rd Deagle Mag|
Plastic Bottle Suppressor
Large, semi-automatic pistol, fed from a detachable magazine. Equipped with a railed barrel, it hits way above its weight. Uses .357 rounds. — In-game description
The Deagle, or Mountain Crow .357 Magnum Pistol is a semi-automatic handgun chambered in .357 rounds. It has two variants; a standard silver finish, and an ostentatious gold variant.
The Deagle is a semi-automatic pistol found in DayZ. The Deagle has 3 more bullets in a magazine and can also have 1 bullet chambered for a total of 10 rounds in comparison to the 6 total of the Revolver. Reloading is also faster than the Revolver, with the Deagle being magazine fed instead of loading each round individually into a cylinder. Firing the .357 Rounds, it deals a total of 63 health damage (10 damage more than the Revolver), as well as 88 shock damage. The Deagle is capable of knocking out unarmored survivors with a single shot to the chest from a range of 160m. It is quite rare, supports attachments, uses common ammunition, and sports relatively high damage compared to other pistols in the game.
Weapon attachments are any accessories or devices that attach to a firearm in order to add, improve or modify the weapon's functionality or performance. In DayZ Standalone these attachments take the form of sights/optics, handguards, buttstocks, muzzle devices, barrel and handguard attachments and gun wraps.
Sights and Optics
- The Deagle seems to be based on the .357 Magnum version of the Magnum research and IMI Desert Eagle
- The Deagle was in the files for numerous years alongside other unreleased weapons such as the PKM, RPG-7 and Groza-4.
- The Deagle was previously found to have the name 'Golden Eagle' in the files, while the string names suggested an earlier revision of 'Desert Eagle' or 'DE'.
- The Deagle was introduced in the 1.09 Experimental patch in August 2020, but was previously found to have complete functionality in 0.62.
- In game, the weapon has engravings which state the manufacturer is 'Edge Military Industries Ltd.' (reference to IMI), manufactured in the Czech Republic and has the serial number of '77701337'.
- The Deagle seems to be based on the golden .357 Magnum version of the Magnum research and IMI Desert Eagle
- The Titanium Gold finish variant is commonly found in popular culture as a show of power and wealth, notably also being attributed to Saddam Hussein's collection of golden weapons.