Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Size||16 Slots (4x4)|
|Weight||1 kg (3 lb)|
Electrical defibrillator manufactured by the AccuMed Corporation. Read instructions carefully! If needed, shave the chest of the patient before use. — In-game description
The defibrillator (often abbreviated to "defib") is a medical tool which players may use to revive players who are suffering from a heart attack. It can also be used to knock out unsuspecting players or zombies. However, be warned: if the Defibrillator is used in this manner, not only will it render the person unconscious, it will kill them. Cause of death is a weak, irregular pulse. However, you can revive someone who has been knocked out with a defibrillator by shocking them again and giving CPR.
- Attach a 9V Battery to the Defibrillator to allow a charge.
- Equip the Defibrillator into your hands.
- Turn on the Defibrillator via action menu.
- Use the Defibrillator on another player via action menu.
- The in-game model is based on the Laerdal Heartstart FR3 defibrillator. Unlike the real gadget (which autonomously determines whether a shock is needed by analyzing the patient's ECG), it can be used on players who don't need to be defibrillated.
- The same in-game model is also seen as a prop in Arma 3.
- In real-life, only patients with life-threatening arrhythmias would be defibrillated.