|Repairable With||Duct Tape|
|Size||4x3 (12 Slots)|
|Weight||750 g (1.65 lb)|
|Capacity||4x3 (12 Slots)|
|“||A cast iron pan. Can be used for cooking various ingredients, or as a tool of personal defense.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Frying Pan is used in a variety of methods to prepare food for consumption. Visit Cooking for detailed instructions.
- This utensil cannot be filled with water and cannot be used to boil water or cook recipes requiring water.
- The only methods that food can be cooked with this utensil is Baking and Drying. (however using animal fat does still work)
- It can be used at all Cooking stations that support usage of the utensils slot like the Oven, house Fireplaces, etc.
- It can be used as a melee weapon.
- This item takes up 12 inventory slots (4x3) while at the same time providing 12 inventory slots of its own - thus no loss of overall inventory space.
With the 1.17 update came the addition of durability to the Frying Pan, the Cooking Pot, the Cauldron and the 2 stands the Campfire Tripod, and the Cooking Stand. All use durability at a rate of 0.125 per second when over any kind of fire wither it be a fireplace or gas stove.
This means with a durability of 200 the Frying Pan will go from Pristine to ruined when used over a flame for a total 26 minutes and 40 seconds.
In the concurrent 1.18 Experimental build all durability use is halved to 0.0625 per second this means all Cookware will last twice as long making the Frying Pan instead last for 53 Minutes, and 20 Seconds.