|Repairable With||Duct Tape|
|Size||12 Slots (4x3)|
|Weight||750 g (1.65 lb)|
|Capacity||12 Slots (4x3)|
A cast iron pan.Can be used for cooking various ingredients, or as a tool of personal defense. — In-game description
The Frying Pan is used in a variety of methods to prepare food for consumption. Visit Cooking for detailed instructions.
- This utensil cannot be filled with water and cannot be used to boil water or cook recipes requiring water.
- The only methods that food can be cooked with this utensil is Baking and Drying. (however using animal fat does still work)
- It can be used at all Cooking stations that support usage of the utensils slot like the Oven, house Fireplaces, etc.
- It can be used as a melee weapon.
- This item takes up 12 inventory slots (4x3) while at the same time providing 12 inventory slots of its own - thus no loss of overall inventory space.