|Size||12 Slots (4x3)|
|Weight||170 g (0.37 lb)|
A specially designed cooking stove that is portable and lightweight for use in camping, picnicking, backpacking, or in remote locations where an easily transportable means of cooking or heating is needed. — In-game description
+ Pros[edit | edit source]
+ Can be deployed on any surface, especially indoors to cook, whereas Fireplaces need specific location criteria.
+ Gives off significantly less light and smoke than a fire; thus concealing your position.
+ Portable source of heat to keep a player warm, especially when having to dry off after getting soaked in the rain.
+ A Cooking Pot that was recently heated will warm a player when placed in their inventory. Be careful to not overheat. The Gas Stove itself does not heat or damage a player.
- Cons[edit | edit source]
- Carrying around separate parts until they can be assembled can be quite inconvenient on Inventory space in the early game.
- Depending on the size of the attached Gas Canister; it will need replacing sometimes-forcing a player into towns eventually.
Cooking with a Portable Gas Stove[edit | edit source]
- Combine a Gas Stove with a Gas Canister to create the appliance.
- Place the food you wish to cook into Frying Pan or Cooking Pot. Remember to check if your Pot has Water in it for your intended Cooking method!
- Attach the Frying Pan or Cooking Pot to the appliance either via the Inventory menu or holding it in your hand and clicking 'Attach'.
- Turn on and ignite looking at the stove, scrolling with mouse-wheel and choosing the option 'Turn On'. 'Turn Off' when finished in the same scroll menu. On consoles use the up d-pad to change the action to 'Switch On'.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Attaching a Gas Canister:
- Attaching a Cooking Pot / Frying Pan:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Portable Gas Stove w/ Cooking Pot