|IV Blood Bag|
|Size||4 Slots (2x2)|
|Weight||1 kg (2 lb)|
|Locations||Crafted (Blood Bag Kit + IV Start Kit)|
A bag of whole blood with an IV set ready for transfusion. Used to replace blood lost due to bleeding. — In-game description
The IV Blood Bag is the result of adding an IV Start Kit to a Blood Bag which is full of blood. It can be used to transfer blood from one player to another, or be stored for quick use in the future.
- Blood Test Kit - A blood test must be performed to check for compatibility; players that receive blood of an incompatible type will die after a very short period of time.
- Blood Collection Kit - The bag which will be used to hold blood while transferring it between players.
- 1 Donor - Can be the player itself, a friend or an unwilling victim (concious or unconsious).
- The donor and recipient must each have a blood test performed on them using a blood testing kit. This is to check for compatibility between the two players. If compatible, proceed to Step 2.
- The donor must take the Blood Collection Kit into hand and use it to make a Blood Bag. The donor will lose 500 blood.
- Follow delivery procedure below for applying a blood transfusion.
Note If the player you are collecting blood from moves it cancels the action.
Alternative You can use one on yourself when you’re healthy, just in case you need blood during your adventures if you play solo.
- 1 Blood Bag (filled with compatible blood)
- IV Start Kit
- Combine the filled blood bag with an IV Start Kit and it will turn into an IV Blood Bag, now it may be injected into the recipient player.
- The reciever must take the Blood Bag to their hands and use it. The recipient gets 500 instant blood (from a total of 5000).