- This page covers the Standalone version of DayZ. For information on the Mod see Mod:Locations
Chernarus is a vast location made up of many different types of locations that Survivors can utilise for supplies, navigation, base building, or meeting with friends. These all give the oblast its unique feel and some insight into life pre-Outbreak. Some may contain excellent looting opportunities, and others may simply be nice tourist attractions.
- 1 Landmarks
- 2 Civilization
- 3 Other Locations
- 4 See Also
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
Main Article: Landscape
There are many natural formations in Chernarus which may help in determining your own location such as fields, forests, hills, lakes, the coast, and more.
Civilization[edit | edit source]
Towns and Cities[edit | edit source]
Main Article: Towns and Cities
Roads[edit | edit source]
Main Article: Roads
Military Installations[edit source]
Military Bases[edit source]
Main Article: Military Bases
- Military Base at Bashnya
- Military Base at Green Mountain
- Facilities at the International Airfield
- Military Base near Kamensk
- Military Base near Pavlovo
- Military & Radar Base near Tisy
- Military Base near Veresnik
- Military Base at Zelenogorsk
Military Camps[edit source]
Main Article: Military Camps
- Facilities at the Balota Airstrip
- Evacuation Site at Bay Tikhaya
- Evacuation Site at Berezino
- Evacuation Site at Chernogorsk
- Evacuation Site near Chernogorsk
- Evacuation Site near Dubrovka
- Evacuation Site at Elektrozavodsk
- Military Camp at the International Airfield
- Military Camp near Myshkino
- Evacuation Site at Novy Lug
- Evacuation Site near Severograd
- Evacuation Site near Sosnovkaa
- Evacuation Site near Staroye
- Evacuation Site at Stary Sobor
- Military Camp at Tisy Military & Radar Base
- Evacuation Site near Topolka Dam
- Evacuation Site near Turovo
- Evacuation Site at Three Crosses
Main Article: Airfields
Other Facilities[edit source]
Industrial[edit | edit source]
Main Article: Industrial Buildings
- Lumber Mills
- Mine (Kamensk)
- Power Plant (Elektrozavodsk)
- Power Sub-Stations
- Vodka Distillery (Vybor)
Dams[edit | edit source]
Other Locations[edit | edit source]
Most auxiliary locations can be assigned to a specific geographic group like forests, mountains, et cetera, but others are unique places that are the result of some civilization.
Locations of Interest[edit | edit source]
Structures with multiple locations[edit | edit source]
Unmarked Locations[edit | edit source]
- Compound (Krasnostav), a small military installment near Ostry and the Krasnostav Airstrip.
- Debug Island, an island far out to sea beyond the Debug Plains.
- Grand Campfire Circle, a bonfire pit.
- Grass Pyramid, a former terrain glitch now replaced with a sign.
- Hill Figure, a large chalk figure seen from the air.
- Paradise Rock, a tiny rocky island off the southeastern coast.
- Windy Village, an isolated dwelling adjacing Windy Mountain but not officially signposted.
- Witch Ring, a stick 'effigy' surrounded by five large stones.
- Summer Camp near Severograd, a singular Camp House hidden behind some trees.
Removed Locations[edit | edit source]
Main Article: Removed Locations
These are places that were once in the game, but for various reasons have been taken out or moved elsewhere.