Military Camps are smaller installations than their counterpart Military Bases, and as of currently are only adjacent to major airfields or other landmark areas. Camps are defined by their lack of traditional buildings; a camp is a city of Military Tents, lookout towers, and makeshift structures, but they don't usually contain any formal buildings.
They are highly frequented areas due to their high concentration of military loot, but because of their unclear overview they are a difficult area for fights. It is advised to position a sniper if possible and vice versa to check for snipers.
There are currently two large Military Camps in Chernarus:
Along with numerous smaller camps spread throughout the map:
- Facilities at the Balota Airstrip
- Evacuation Site at Bay Tikhaya
- Evacuation Site at Berezino
- Evacuation Site near Chernogorsk (between Novoselki and Vystovo)
- Evacuation Site at Chernogorsk
- Evacuation Site near Dubrovka
- Evacuation Site at Elektrozavodsk
- Evacuation Site at Novy Lug
- Evacuation Site near Severograd
- Evacuation Site near Sosnovka
- Evacuation Site at Staroye
- Evacuation Site at Stary Sobor
- Evacuation Site at Topolka Dam
- Evacuation Site at Turovo
- Evacuation Site at Three Crosses
Some fortifications are attributed to military camps due to their presence in said locations, such as:
Note: Buildings are restricted to Military Bases.