Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Category||Vehicles > Ground|
|Capacity||10x40 (400 Slots)|
|Top Speed||156 kph|
|Fuel Tank||55 L|
|Locations||Towns and Cities|
The Olga 24, previously known as the Civilian Sedan, is a vehicle in DayZ Standalone. It currently spawns in and around Towns and Cities. It spawns in 3 colors: Light Grey, Cherry Red, and Black. It has the second largest boot space of all cars (400 slots), with the M3S having the most storage space.
The Olga 24 has a large turning circle and can be difficult to maneuver at speed, and struggles in off-road conditions. It has an approximate top speed of 140kph when red-lining, although it's possible to reach speeds of atleast 156kph. With its planet-like turning radius and relatively long gearing, the Olga has trouble getting up to speed, as most cars currently in the game have 4 gears and the Olga's gears are fairly long its underpowered engine can cause it to be very sluggish.
The following parts are necessary to get the Olga 24 operational, as of v1.06:
NOTE: SINCE 1.02 WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE RADIATOR FROM THE VEHICLE, WATER WILL BE REMOVED! The following parts are optional, but recommended for the safety of vehicle occupants:
- 1x Olga 24 Front Left Door
- 1x Olga 24 Front Right Door
- 1x Olga 24 Rear Left Door
- 1x Olga 24 Rear Right Door
- 1x Olga 24 Hood
- 1x Olga 24 Trunk Lid
- 2x Headlight
The following fluids are necessary for a healthy, long running car:
- After multiple tests, while flooring the gas in 1st gear; once you red line, one can drive the Olga 24 for an average of ~38.5 seconds before the spark plug gives in and becomes ruined.
- More testing shows that while attempting this in the 2nd gear, the spark plug gives in after ~37 seconds.
- Before 0.63 and successive versions, the Olga 24 was named the Civilian Sedan.
- It is one of the 2 only vehicles to have a spare wheel slot on PS4 (with the Ada 4x4) but lacks this spot on the PC and Xbox One versions despite the fact that the HUD still showed the slot until update 1.09. This bug doesn't occur on PC anymore.
- The Olga 24 is based on the real-world Volga GAZ-24, a Russian automobile manufactured by the Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod (Gorkovsky Automobile Plant), and were a commonplace vehicle in the Soviet Union. It was used by civilians, Taxis, as well as the police, the military, and even the KGB with a special V8 variant (not present in the game).