Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Category||Food and Drink > Drinks|
|Size||1x3 (3 Slots)|
|“||A reusable bottle. Even though it originally contained spring water, it can contain various liquids.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Plastic Bottle is a portable source of drinking water that survivors can use to replenish their thirst.
- Can be emptied of their contents by holding in hand and looking towards the ground.
- Can be used to make an Small Fish Trap with a Knife or an Improvised Suppressor using Duct Tape.
- Can be refilled at Water Pumps or any source of fresh water like rivers, streams and ponds but they will not work close to shoreline seawater.
- Can hold Gasoline when filled up at Fuel Pumps at Gas Stations. The bottle must be emptied of Water before Gasoline can be added.
- It is important to mention that spawned Plastic Bottles have a 50/50 chance to infect a player with Cholera. It is always recommended to use Chlorine Tablets to purify before first consumption of the spawned liquid OR empty the bottle out and refill entirely from a Water Pump to be safe.
- Consuming from a bottle shared between a Cholera infected player and an uninfected player can spread the infection. To be safe: clean the contents with Chlorine Tablets before drinking.
- Small Fish Trap
- Improvised Suppressor
- Prior to 0.53, the bottle was known as a Waterbottle.
- Prior to 0.63, the bottle was known as the PET Bottle. PET is short for polyethylene terephthalate, which is a type of plastic used for consumer food and beverage containers.
- Prior to 0.63, the bottle was 2 Slots (1x2) in size.
- Prior to 1.06, the bottle's capacity was only 250ml.
- Prior to unknown the bottle was able to catch water from rain.