|This article contains outdated information. Some or all of the information present may not be reliable until this page is updated.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Category||Food and Drink > Drinks|
|Size||3 Slots (1x3)|
|Water||500 mL mL|
|Stomach||1 ? mL|
A reusable bottle. Even though it originally contained spring water, it can contain various liquids. — In-game description
The Plastic Bottle is a portable source of drinking water that survivors can use to replenish their thirst.
- Can be emptied of their contents by holding in hand and looking towards the ground.
- Can be used to make an Small Fish Trap with a Knife or an Improvised Suppressor using Duct Tape.
- Can be refilled at Water Pumps or any source of fresh water like rivers, streams and ponds but they will not work close to shoreline seawater.
- Can hold Gasoline when filled up at Fuel Pumps at Gas Stations. The bottle must be emptied of Water before Gasoline can be added.
- It is important to mention that spawned Plastic Bottles have a 50/50 chance to infect a player with Cholera. It is always recommended to use Chlorine Tablets to purify before first consumption of the spawned liquid OR empty the bottle out and refill entirely from a Water Pump to be safe.
- Consuming from a bottle shared between a Cholera infected player and an uninfected player can spread the infection. To be safe: clean the bottle with Alcoholic Tincture or Disinfectant Spray before consuming from it.
- Small Fish Trap
- Improvised Suppressor
- Prior to 0.53, the bottle was known as a Waterbottle.
- Prior to 0.63, the bottle was known as the PET Bottle. PET is short for polyethylene terephthalate, which is a type of plastic used for consumer food and beverage containers.
- Prior to 0.63, the bottle was 2 Slots (1x2) in size.
- Prior to 1.06, the bottle's capacity was only 250ml.
- Prior to unknown the bottle was able to catch water from rain.