|Category||Weapons > Ranged|
|Repairable With||Gun Cleaning Kit|
|Size||15 Slots (5x3)|
|Weight||2 kg (4 lb)|
|Internal Magazine||1-Round (Chambered Round)|
|Rate of Fire||
Very High (~900 rounds/min (Full-Auto))|
Very High (~900 rounds/min (3-Round Burst))
Medium (~480 rounds/min (Semi-Auto))
5 (Very Loud)|
2 ((Quiet) Pistol Suppressor/Plastic Bottle Suppressor)
25m (Hip-Fire/Iron Sights)|
25m - 100m ((25m default) Combat Sights/RVN Sights)
25m - 200m ((25m default) Baraka Sights)
100m - 600m ((100m default) ATOG 4x32 Scope)
15rd SG5-K Mag|
30rd SG5-K Mag
ATOG 4x32 Scope
SG5-K Polymer Handguard|
SG5-K Rail Handguard
|Buttstocks||SG5-K Folding Buttstock|
Plastic Bottle Suppressor
Selective-fire submachine gun, fed from a detachable magazine. Very high rate of fire. Uses 9×19mm rounds. — In-game description
Weapon attachments are any accessories or devices that attach to a firearm in order to add, improve or modify the weapon's functionality or performance. In DayZ Standalone these attachments take the form of sights/optics, handguards, buttstocks, muzzle devices, barrel and handguard attachments and gun wraps.
Sights and Optics
- The weapon in-game is a Heckler & Koch MP5K-PDW with a Picatinny claw-rail along the top of the receiver to mount optics. Originally, the model in-game had an ambidextrous 4-position trigger group, indicating a 3 round burst mode, but this has since been changed to a 3-position to represent the available firemodes in the game. (As of update 1.13 this is incorrect, as it now has burst-fire capabilities)
- The fire selector does not move when changing fire modes and the weapon will fire despite the model being on Safe, due to engine limitations and the absence of a safety mode in game.
- The model also lacks the threaded barrel for attaching suppressors, although it is still possible to attach a Pistol Suppressor.
- It is possible to equip both the suppressor and compensator on the weapon, however due to the way the compensator works, it is hidden from view by the suppressor mounted onto it.
- As with most other weapons in game, the SG5-K must be equipped with the SG5-K Rail Handguard to equip the Universal Flashlight.