Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
|Weight||600 kg (1323 lb)|
|Locations||Must be Crafted|
|“||Extendable watchtower. Can contain multiple floors to provide height advantage.||„|
|~ In-game description|
The Watchtower is a type of structure in DayZ Standalone.
Watchtowers caaan be up to three levels tall, with two modular panel walls on three sides of each level.
To begin constructing a Watchtower, a Watchtower Kit needs to be deployed. Once a Watchtower Kit is deployed, Level 1 Base can be constructed and dismantled using a Shovel. The Watchtower Kit will be dropped once the Base is built. You may have to look at the entrance of the tower itself to it build up. However, this isn't always the case.
To build additional levels on the Watchtower, the base and the roof of the previous level must be constructed.
Each level's base (L1 Base, L2 Base, L3 Base) requires 4x Wooden logs.
Each level has three walls. Each wall can build an upper and lower panel, and has an attachment slot for a Camo Net.
A Wall Base must be constructed to add Wood or Sheet Metal panelling. Wall Base panels can still be built regardless of whether or not their level base has been built.
A Plank panel can be added to a Wall Base.
A Sheet Metal panel can be added to a Wall Base.
RoofIn order to finish the Watchtower, you have to build the roof by using 20x Nails, 6x Sheet Metal and 6x Wooden Planks. Version 1.02
The following tools can be used to build Watchtower parts (excluding Level 1 Base).
The following tool can be used to dismantle Watchtower parts.
The following tools can be used to destroy (which does not return resources) Watchtower parts.
- Stairs are not required to construct the next level's base, however it may be inaccessible without them.
- If Level 1 Base is deconstructed using a Shovel, excluding the 4x Wooden logs, any resources inside any level will be lost.
- Resources can only be placed in currently constructed levels, but if a level is deconstructed with resources inside any of its respective slots, they will remain and can still be manipulated.
- Tools that can perform multiple actions depend on a player's position, meaning some actions may be difficult to locate.
- The fences are a little smaller than the height of a floor of a tower.